- They are used only in conjunction with ANSI Pipe and are available in the same size range.
- They are used in areas where pipe-work is permanent and are designed to provide good flow characteristics.
- NPT threaded fittings are produced to BS3799, ASTM A182 & ANSI B16.11 as applicable.
- The thread form is parallel National Pipe Thread (NPT), also know as API (American Petroleum Industry)
- They are available in four pressure ratings: 2000lb, 3000lb, 6000lb & 9000lb.
- The same range of high pressure fittings is also available with socket weld ends.