- Experienced and knowledgeable supply partners will ensure full product compliance from start to finish.
- A strong relationship with only one supplier who works with you from concept development to JIT delivery, saving working capital, time and space.
- Standard and bespoke aluminium profiles, in a range of alloy specifications from 0.012kg/m to 268kg/m.
Finishing & Fabrication
- Various processing options are sourced and managed for you - saving time and money.
- Fast turnaround times on new dies & samples.
- Premium quality products, finished to your exact specifications in accordance with ISO9001:2008.
Warehousing & Logistics
- Nationwide locations & central warehousing offering JIT delivery on our own fleet of vehicles.
Stock Inventory Management
- Optimum stock levels held according to customer usage and production lead times for continuity of supply. Alternatively, a consignment stock facility is available if required.
As a full-service provider and in addition to procurement and stockholding services, we offer a complete range of processing facilities, including:
Cut to Length
According to your tolerances.
CNC machining, drilling, punching, bending, mitring, deburring, milling, notching, turning, tapping, welding, bolting, riveting and bonding.
Extensive RAL colours in flat, metallic or textured finishes including woodgrain sublimation.
Extensive range of dyed & electrolytic colours, brushing, polishing, linishing & chemical brightening.
Pre-production prototype 3D sample.
Protective film, sleeving & special packaging.
Industries We Supply
We supply aluminium profiles to many industries including:
- Road Transport