The specialist supplier of metals & plastics to the sign & display industry.
Righton Blackburns is a leading distributor to the sign, display and print markets supplying a comprehensive range of premium grade materials. From print sector digital grade substrates, to bespoke signs and road traffic products, Righton Blackburns has the solution.
- Comprehensive range of high-quality raw materials
- In-house processing and semi fabrication facilities
- Technical support from leading manufacturers
- Continuity of supply
- Next day delivery from locally held stock
- 14 Service centres nationwide
- 24-hour delivery to most of mainland UK
Products & Services>
Righton Blackburns’ sign and display products include aluminium composite sheet, fluted panel, cast & extruded acrylics, aluminium sections, PETG, polycarbonate sheet, PVC foam, bespoke signs and road traffic products.
With an unrivalled range of leading brands, Righton Blackburns has the answer.
To discover the composition, characteristics, properties and applications of our vast product range, visit our datasheet database.
Project Ford Motor Dealership Showrooms
- Project started in 2013, with estimated contact period of 12-18 months
- And currently still running as of 2018
- Project plan to Re-Fit 650 UK & Ireland Dealership showrooms
- With 4 New Colour Extruded Acrylic Designs in Blue & Orange solid/Tint colours
- Currently to date the roll out has included all European Dealerships, in excess of 6000 sites
- Further product supplied “Non Standard” clear Extruded Acrylic, which is then film coated in Bronze to promote the FORD MUSTANG and in Red to promote the FORD FOCUS ST models
- With an estimated sales value of over (1,300 tonnes) circa £9mil of “Non Standard”, sheet size to achieve the best panel size to suit the finished design
- New added value designs is to now supply ACM Totem panels in the Ford Blue to each of the 6,650 sites across the UK, Ireland & Europe
- Best Patrice achievement, maintaining Specification, Tolerances and Colours
Project Cliveden House Taplow Maidenhead Hotel
- 78mtr x 8mtr of digitally printed Alucobest ACM installed as a front facet to the “South Terrace” of the property, whilst renovation work carried out to the 300yr old staircase terrace area.
- The use of ACM allowed the work to continue in detail to help restore the overall appearance of the brickwork, landing and stairs, giving the benefit to the visitors to the Hotel to see the magnificence of the building in it true form, whilst the work continued behind
Project City of Glasgow College
- New Rooftop Signage to the City’s main Central Academy
- The LED Opal Acrylic material supplied in 8mm, stands 3mts high above the building
- Unique complete framed lettering, to a bespoke design requirement
Project Alea Casino Central Scotland
- Individually cut to size LED Opal Acrylic material at 15mm wide strips
- Each strip has a different coloured film applied and mounted to the facia along the front of the building
- The corner installed strips at over 2.5mtr in length, had to secure mounted to the wall cladding post application of the coloured film
- Seen as a unique design and installation to the Quay group casino outlets in Scotland
Signs & Display Metal Grades