Righton Blackburns is universally acknowledged as market leader for the supply of high performance alloys to the process plant industry.
Righton Blackburns work closely with end users to understand specific applications in this diverse market. Our extensive range of pipe systems are used throughout a wide range of industries from food processing, through biotech and pharmaceuticals, to water and waste treatment.
We understand that the quality of our material is paramount to our customers and all are sourced from premier European manufacturers, ensuring there is no compromise in quality and customers can rest assured that they are in a safe pair of expert hands. This is highlighted by our DWI (Drinking Water Inspectorate) accreditation, demonstrating that our products are approved for use in the public water supply.
In addition to our extensive product range, we offer a variety of additional complementary services including:
- Mechanical Testing - NDT; PMI; type 3.2 inspection, and heat treatment
- Secure On-line Certification Access - we provide a password protected service to allow customers to access certificates
- Heat Treatment - our range of high performance alloys can be supplied in a variety of conditions dependent on the application, many of which are attained through heat treatment
- Cutting - the latest automatic cutting equipment enables us to cut all grades of material
- Boring, Turning & Machining - services include: deep hole boring, gun drilling and milling & turning
- Forgings - a rapid turnaround service for production of open and closed die forgings. Forgings can be manufactured proof machined, finished machined, fully tested and released to bespoke requirements
Products & Services>
Our product range includes the ANSI, hygienic & metric ISO pipe system and a handrail pipe system. We deliver to exact specifications, at a highly competitive cost.
To discover the composition, characteristics, properties and applications of our vast product range, visit our datasheet database.