Righton Blackburns is universally acknowledged as market leader for the supply of material for the power generation & utilities industries.
Righton Blackburns’ range of high performance metals include stainless steel, copper and nickel alloys specified for the exacting demands of safety critical industries including aerospace, marine, defence and oil & gas.
Customers range from nuclear fuel reprocessing to onshore and offshore oil, gas and petrochemical and have the confidence that we work to the highest industry standards.
In addition to our extensive product range, we offer a variety of additional complementary services including:
- Mechanical Testing - NDT; PMI; type 3.2 inspection, and heat treatment
- Secure On-line Certification Access - we provide a password protected service to allow customers to access certificates
- Heat Treatment - our range of high performance alloys can be supplied in a variety of conditions dependent on the application, many of which are attained through heat treatment
- Cutting - the latest automatic cutting equipment enables us to cut all grades of material
- Boring, Turning & Machining - services include: deep hole boring, gun drilling and milling & turning
- Forgings - a rapid turnaround service for production of open and closed die forgings. Forgings can be manufactured proof machined, finished machined, fully tested and released to bespoke requirements
Products & Services>
Energy and oil and gas companies and their subcontractors come to Righton Blackburns for our extensive range of fully traceable and internationally certified material.
Materials are sourced from approved and highly-reputable premier worldwide manufacturers and conform to European standards and directive. Our range of high performance alloys are supplied to bespoke customer requirements and released to demanding specifications including, NACE MR0175; API 6A, and PED 97/23 EC.
To discover the composition, characteristics, properties and applications of our vast product range, visit our datasheet database.
Emerson Process Management
- Ongoing contract
- >£150,000 pa
- Stainless Seamless Tube & Pipe and Copper Nickel Pipe
- Production of measurement gauges for oil & gas, petrochemical, process plant, power generation, marine & automotive
- Technical advice covering marking & coating
- Specification re-written proving cost effective design changes
- Control, process flow and quality plans implemented